Creating The Look For The Discerning Bride
Contract for the Supply of Products or Services of Online Sales
No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Simply Brides unless, and until, an e-mail is sent by Simply Brides to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made.
This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Simply Brides of your offer to buy goods or services from Simply Brides and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
Simply Brides are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself.
Availability of Goods
1. All goods advertised for sale on our site are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable you will be informed by e-mail or by telephone.
2. We will not charge you for goods that we are unable to supply, however we will not be responsible for any damage or losses that you may suffer if we fail to supply goods.
3. We have attempted to display the goods on the site as accurately and fairly as possible but are subject to the available reproduction techniques.
4. The prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. Accepted orders will be charged the price at the time of ordering, with the exception of para 6 below. Prices shown are for items only on this on-line store and will vary from those in our Bricks and Mortar store.
5. We make every effort to maintain prices but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
6. The prices displayed are inclusive of VAT at the current standard rate within the UK of 15%. VAT is charged on all sales to customers located within the UK or within another member state of the European Community. VAT charged may be subject to change due to adjustments to taxation levels levied by the UK government, customers will be notified if these changes if applicable.
7. By placing your order you confirm that you agree to supply the correct details required to process your order. Simply Brides cannot be held responsible if incorrect details are given with the order, that may result in delay or non delivery of goods or services.
8. We accept payment by Visa/MasterCard/Switch/Solo/Maestro or any other credit card identified on our site.
9. Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorise payment.
10. Transmission of your debit or credit card number and other details in relation to payment will be at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied. Some goods may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given by the their manufacturers direct to you.
12. We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods caused by you.
13. We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
14. Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
15. We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our range, our e-commerce engine, our website, place of purchase or the success or level of sales resulting from these.
Dispatch of Goods
16. We will deliver the goods to the address, which you have given us at the time you make your purchase within 14 days subject to availability.
17. We will endeavour to ensure that the goods are delivered by any delivery date estimated by us but we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by that date. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery of goods.
18. The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your instructions.
19. Delivery of goods will be made by UK carriers, Simply Brides cannot be held responsible for non delivery of goods or delay in delivery due to circumstances beyond our control. These include industrial action by employees of third party carriers, acts of civil disobedience, acts of terrorism, or increased security levels implemented by the government of The Untied Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and any associated regional government agencies or other non UK governments.
20. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 7 days of despatch in its original 'unused condition' and we will refund the product price, with a 15% deduction of the purchase price as a handling charge. This will not include your original postage costs nor your return costs. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
20. Notices served under these terms and conditions must be in writing and will be deemed to be given when personally delivered, sent by confirmed fax or 3 days after being sent by registered mail to the address set out in our Dispatch Note.
21. Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of those terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law current legislation applicable, to England and Wales